? 2/28 Scooter + 7 62, PMPS 129 wonky #s

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Scooter, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-23-scooter-amps-98.211095/#post-2341565

Good Morning!
    I’m not sure what Scooter is doing. Is this a failed reduction? The numbers seemed to come up sort of suddenly. He was very purry when I tested him this morning and very eager for his breakfast, which he ate every speck of. He ate every bit of his night time snacks. All 5 Ps are in place, so I don’t think he’s sick or anything. I’m pretty sure he didn’t get any contraband, of course there’s always a possibility he found a stray crumb of something. I don’t know if I should take him back up or wait and see??? I slept through the alarm last night, so I didn’t get another test.

Prayers and vines for all kitties and beans in need.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I think numbers are beautiful

3. Jill & Scooter

Thanks! They are not bad numbers, just strange for Scooter to have those numbers at those times.

4. Jill & Scooter

I still have no idea what’s going on. After checking him on my lunch (+7) and getting 62, I thought maybe he had found some contraband last night and it had worn off. Now he’s at 129 at PMPS, so I don’t think it’s contraband. I don’t think it’s a failed reduction because of the 62 at +7. These numbers aren’t bad, but Scooter hasn’t had a blue PS (except when he was sick) in forever.