2/4 Blaze amps 127 +2.5 72 PMPS 130 +2 115 ++4.75 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Blaze, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Blaze. I hope he surfs safely today.

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  3. Sarah and Blaze

I didn’t have an 8 am patient this morning so I’m going into work an hour late (getting ready to leave now), got a +2.5 test and Blaze is at 72!
    Gave him some 20% to be safe since I’m about to leave the house and not sure if I will make it home on my lunch. Left MC in the auto feeder for him too.

4. Sarah and Blaze

Not able to make it home on my lunch, I went to lunch late so I have a shorter lunch now :rolleyes: I’m sure Blaze is fine, he has his Mc snacks in the auto feeder!

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like the start of a beautiful cycle there this morning! I hope he surfed it all day! Those jobs make it challenging to get in the tests...but I'm sure with the food he was fine...hope to see how he's doing tonight. Looks like he's getting serious about this insulin stuff!

Have a great evening Sarah!

6. Sarah and Blaze

I went to the gym after work so DH was I’m charge at PMPS, he sent me the PMPS # at 5:30 but I forgot to update the thread! PMPS was 130 so I’m assuming he surfed safely all day and the MC day time snacks didn’t bring him up too much! He’s definitely taking this insulin stiff seriously now! No more crazy bouncing either, what a relief! I thought the bouncing would never end!

I’m heading home now and plan on getting a +2 test in an hour so we’ll see what he’s up to tonight.

Have a good evening Sue! I hope Luci is hanging in there with her poor little cast. Glad she’s healing well, even if it’s a slow pace.

Si am cat mom likes this.
  7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Awesome! you're really getting good at this :cool::D

8. Sarah and Blaze

I still feel like I’m not sure what I’m doing! Fake it till ya make it!

Si am cat mom and AmandaE like this.