2/6/18 - Luci - AMPS 307

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

She dipped her toe in the lagoon last night - but she's rushing away from the beach quickly now!

Still considering going to 1.5 in a couple of days - as soon as I can count on myself to get up at night to capture every three hour readings.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning. I saw your reply last night. With that 83, I'm hesitant about the increase. You have to wait out the bounces. I do recommend you try to figure when they might break so you know to monitor. I can look later.

Don't worry about increasing - it doesn't mean it would be harder to attain remission. My cat Rex was up to 3 units. There was a cat who got into double digits, but still went into remission. Insulin resistance comes from holding a dose that doesn't get you into greens.

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

83 is a high green and a lot of the surrounding numbers in the night cycles even, aren't great. You are sparsely seeing green on this dose and you want Luci to get used to green by spending more time in green. It's been 13 cycles on this dose since you've seen a string of lower greens, or any green at all besides the one last night. See how it goes the next couple days and get your health back, but if you can monitor, I think the increase would be a good idea.

Hope you feel better soon! :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.