2/6 Loudogg AMPS 339 +4 309 +7.5 246 PMPS 267 +4 245 +7 197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

February 2, 2019 Condo

Good morning everyone,
    Lou's been doing nothing much except for bouncing since I last posted. He's had one good cycle since the 2nd. Yesterday's PMPS was stupidly high (in the reds), and he doesn't usually bounce that high. I don't see any evidence of contraband, but who knows. Maybe things are changing on the Levemir, and not all of them good signs. Speaking of Levemir, when he does bounce, he seems to bounce for longer. Either that, or the Levemir is just too good at holding him steady that it seems to take longer for him to come back down than it did on the Basaglar. I'm leaning in that direction, although that aspect is a bit annoying (obviously only when he's in high BGs).

Nothing new to report for us beans. We just got 5 inches of snow Sunday into Monday and we're due to get another foot today into tomorrow morning along with more deep cold. *Sigh* I'm so over winter. I'd love to let Caleb keep up with the snowblowing, but with the nearly constant snowfall we've been getting and our opposite schedules, I'll have to step up. :rolleyes::p

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! I should be able to get caught up on condos today and see what your extra sweet kitties have been up to! :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Lou, show us better numbers. I know you can do it!

Here, we are under a forecast for 8-12 inches. :confused: I was so happy when we had weather in the 30's after the polar vortex, only to be fooled by below zero weather for 2 days. Now 14 degrees feels positively balmy! :rolleyes:

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

I thought the same thing! Even the -17 during the vortex didn't feel quite so cold after dealing with -33s. We only got up to the 20s after the vortex, and it almost seems we paid for it. Snow Sunday and basically it's snowed at least a little every day this week. Ugh! Makes me almost miss those cold temps! Almost. :p

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

There u are:bighug: didnt see u yesterday
    Stay warm and hope Lou comes down for u
    I'm sending u some Florida sunshine:)

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou slides down and surfs for you today.

Bellasmom likes this.
  6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Sorry about that! I've been in reading mode lately. Lou hasn't been doing much lately and I've been reading instead of getting on the computer, haha. Thanks! I miss the sun! :bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh Lou. You can do better, we've seen it. How about coming down some.

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Ravan 's on Levemir also. If you look at his SS you'll see about a month ago he was bouncing into Red all the time. Now (so far) he's doing better. I'm trying really hard to "ignore" the bounces .
    I know that he could go back to red at any time. There doesn't seem to be any reason but I know it can happen again. ( Ravan also has kidney disease.I guess that affects his BG)

I'll never know if he would have done the same or better if I had stayed on Lantus?
    energy.jpg

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I hope Lou clears the bounce soon. Stay warm :bighug: