? 2/6 Meme first day OTJ, not much appetite and constipation :(, AMBG 114 +3 90, PMBG 119( what to do)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawia

rawia Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...dvice-to-start-otj-trial.192076/#post-2144490

Well i was little disappointed when i saw this morning BG then after 3 hours she dropped to 90 and did not eat all the day, now her PM BG is 119 i tried to make her eating and she ate just little. I think she has constipation because she is going to the letter box trying but nothing, i start probiotics:(.
    What a bad day, i was so excited :arghh: .

Now what to do? should i wait until at least tomorrow or should i give her

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Pain/discomfort can drive up those BG numbers.

I don't have any experience on the OTJ side of things but I will bump up your thread.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I would just hold status quo for now because as Tracy said, constipation can cause them to be most uncomfortable and will drive the numbers up. Look on Bubba's SS from 2016 March 18, 19 and 20th. I noted he was constipated and look how the numbers shot up.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I agree to sit tight. She came down on her own this morning so just grab another test around +3 tonight. Food does help bring them down with a working pancreas. Hopefully the constipation will pass soon and her appy will pick up.

5. rawia

rawia Member

+5 and she came down to 78 but still no poop. I think that the probiotics just helped a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.