2/7 Thos AMPS 106, +2 94, +4 78, +5 73, +7 104, +9 99, PMPS 78, +2 83, +3 81, +5 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tom & Thomas (GA), Feb 7, 2019.

1. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Previous 2/6

Increase to 0.5u today. I food spiked him after the +5 because I had to go to a doctor's appointment (which was itself stressing me). For this I am rewarded with my lowest ever PMPS.

I am _not_ asking to be watched. I might put up a cry for guidance later. But I hope not.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Gill & George likes this.
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Good job shooting! Often when shooting low, the numbers are rather flat, we say," shoot low to stay low"

Get a +1 since this is the lowest you have shot. And a +2. If he starts to go lower at either of those numbers, give him a little LC to see if he can surf. It he continues to drop, give him some MC food. You are in control with your meter. If you need help, just yell by putting up a 911 to get some eyes on your thread.

I hope he will have a flat green cycle.

Tom & Thomas (GA) likes this.
  3. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

I forgot about the +1, even though it's been explained to me a couple times. Lots of brain leakage due to the high volume of inflow.

I didn't know that shoot low to stay low also includes staying flat. Though now I see a few places where that's happened. And, to my delight, it looks like tonight might be one. How cool.

Gill & George likes this.
  4. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Beautiful surf day for Thos. Hope he keeps it going for you.

5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Usually awarded for your first green, but shooting lowest ever PS I think merits the award too.
    upload_2019-2-8_10-2-20.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-8_10-6-47.jpeg Light bulb moment!

Ha you'll be craving those low PS before you know it:D

I would make a note of that on your ss so when you or others look back there is an explanation for that 104 which looks a bit odd in the middle of all his green.

6. Tom & Thomas (GA)

Tom & Thomas (GA) Member

Oh, I've been hankering after them for a while now. I figure green PSs will be critical to sustaining normalized numbers, if we are to be so blessed.

I gotta say that while I appreciate the honor and all the more to be receiving it a second time, the graphic does make me wince a bit. :)

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

LOL sorry:oops: