2/8 Blaze AMPS 144 +2.75 116 PMPS 102 +2 58 +3 62 +4 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Blaze, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Blaze. I hope you see more green today.

LilTurkey and Sarah and Blaze like this.
  3. Sarah and Blaze

He’s coming on down! Hopefully he makes it to the greens. I’m leaving the house soon, making Valentine’s Day cookies with my mom for friends and co-workers:)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

How's Mr. Blaze doing today? I hope all is well with you too! Glad you're going to bake cookies! I hadn't even thought of baking for V-day..sheesh, I feel like I've just gotten over Christmas :)

Hope that Blaze comes down during the daytime - I know how he likes to save all the action for the night time hours though.

Have a good afternoon!

5. Sarah and Blaze

I’m not home yet, should be home about an hour and a half before PMPS! We’ll see what he’s up to when I get home, hopefully he’s been surfing today:D
    It definitely feels like we just got through Christmas! We don’t normally bake cookies for Valentine’s Day but it sounded fun, and I wanted to try to do marble icing.

And yes, Blaze definitely does most of his lagoon surfing at night! I’m sure he got there today with his last test being at +2.75 and already at 116. Hopefully tomorrow I’m able to catch some day time greens!
    Hope you’re having a good day Sue!

6. Sarah and Blaze

1B38EDFB-A541-4C9B-9E97-F46115727BAD.jpeg 661C83AB-41DD-4FB7-9BF7-6796548AD7AF.jpeg C4DACFEB-9AE0-454B-94C5-B47BED547FFE.jpeg

some of the icing I did today :joyful:

Si am cat mom, Beth 73 and LilTurkey like this.
  7. Sarah and Blaze

PMPS is 102:cool:

8. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

A new photo opp with Mr Blaze .....he poses so great ... can tell he knows he’s handsome :bighug:

Hope he behaves for you tonight, Sarah :bighug: You are a trooper :)

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  9. Sarah and Blaze

He likes me to change his picture occasionally because he knows he’s so handsome :joyful:

Thanks Beth! I hope he behaves tonight too! I think he’s figured it out how to get the yummy Mc and Hc foods :rolleyes:

Beth 73 likes this.
  10. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

Blaze is working this dose :)

nicely done