? 2-8 Gizmo Morning Dose ? AMPS=261; +5=181; PMPS=235; +2=92&91; +3=60; +3.25=76;+3.75=85; +5=88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by Chubba (GA), Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

So I decided to increase tonight since he has been on 7.5 units for almost a week. Getting good numbers overall, but could be a bit better. Then the +2 happens. :eek: I debated about MC and LC food, but decided on just his normal LC meal. Now I’m not so sure an increase was a good idea and I’m very worried about where tonight will take us. Please Gizmo no shark hunting tonight ... mama bean is still very tired.

2. carfurby

carfurby Well-Known Member

It did look like Gizmo needed an increase. I hope he slows down and surfs safely for you tonight.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Bronx's dad

Bronx's dad Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease :)

4. Chubba (GA)

It didn’t work out so well.

+3=60

5. Bronx's dad

Bronx's dad Well-Known Member

ut oh :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  6. Chubba (GA)

Now I am really unsure of what to do. He seems to have come back up easily enough, but that was only cycle 1 of 8 units. So what is going to happen when the 8 unit depot is full? I’m assuming this is still the 7.5 units talking. Should I just go back to 7.5 units in the morning?

ETA - and count this drop as one drop below 68. I’m going to try waiting for 2 drops below or difficulty getting him to come up before reducing. His 1 year anniversary is on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.