2-March: Tyler &M : AMPS=200 : PMPS=353 - Vet visit re B12 shots

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Last condo from 27th Feb - can see readings etc from the SS

Friday 7.20pm 2nd March. Weekend !

I will sort out linking condos and readings laters as need to make husband and hero food.

Have you missed us the past couple of days:p
    Been a bit busy around the edges so have been a right slack alice .

We were back at the vet clinic again today as it was arranged to be shown how to give the B12 shot. I've come away with 6 weeks worth. So one shot a week on a Friday. Rather hoping this means no vet trips for the next 6 weeks as that will give me a breather to examine what is possible for Ty's diet given the triaditis , the CKD and also look at his insulin dose.

Ty is still on the anti-biotic paste Vibravet and is now also having Denosyl once a day as a liver de-tox. The vet felt that holding off the EPI testing for now was the way to go as Ty has not lost weight at all and the stool issues are improving quite a lot - not wishing to put the fluence on that. He was happy to do the test if I preferred that but I am fine to hold with this as I know it is now being offered & is available for Tyler.

As a pusscat, Ty has moved himself from under the guest room bed - to his igloo placed by the bed - to his igloo moved to the doorway - to his own bed which is at the moment in the lounge. It is like that old song by Brian Hyland from when I was a kid . Itsy Bitsy Polka dot Bikini . Oo La La :oops:

Wednesday I was in the office catching up when I heard a mumblin' and a fumblin' ( obviously I am in music mode coz that is ELO) & a rustlin' and a bustlin' & thought to self ...erms.... Dustycat ! Mouse! Rat? Argh!

Nopes. Did her an entire dis-service. It was my old Tyler doing his utmost to leg it up onto the place I keep Dusty's food bowl so he could snaffle the contraband. The only reason he was failing was that the food mat is slippy and that the vet clinic had snipped the edges from his front claws - which I hate as he needs that at his age and anyway he is a blimmin' cat for goodness sake. It is a part of him. A scratch . A defence. A cat - but I won't go on but it does annoy me . Anyway he failed and hasn't tried again yet. Maybe if he gets his grippers back & regains the confidence to try. I do hope so.

Ty is much like his old self ATM TBH . I'll take that. :)

Laters.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

It is always heartening when the regain some of their past habits. I hope this is a trend that continues, but STAY AWAY from the contraband, Ty! Not a good thing!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Ty is acting like his old self. I hope he continues to do better. Sending prayers.

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Great report for the old man! :smuggrin:

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, we missed you!

I'm glad everything is still on the up and up. :bighug::bighug:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Vines to Ty. Keep healing up old man!

Good report over all, the being themselves is the most important detail I think.

7. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

Yay Ty!!! You are always missed when not around. Excited for b12 injections and rest from vet visits. M, if I knew, I've forgotten your cocktail of choice - but have a well deserved one and kiss Ty! Keep the positive reports coming. Tons of love my dear friend!:bighug::p:bighug: polkadot-bikini.gif

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  8. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

And you are still missed! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.