2 May | Girlie AMPS 101; PMPS 103; 3 May AMPS 88; PMPS 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Girlie's mom, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Darrah,

I haven't been on much lately and thought I would check on Girlie. She's looking good! I'm glad the enema helped.

I'll send some good poo vines to help keep things moving.
    :p

Girlie's mom likes this.
  3. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Girlie is a beautiful vision of blues and greens on a drop! :D Hope you are well.:bighug:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  4. Girlie's mom

Thank you, Tricia! Poo vines are always welcome... She goes along and seems to be doing well and then we have a poo drama. But she's an older lady, so I take these senior moments in stride... :)

5. Girlie's mom

She is doing well, thank goodness. Levemir was the key for her. Her AMPS was 88; getting food into her at +9 or even +10 seem to be the key.

I'm flat out at work (very busy) and with life, but otherwise okay. How are you? I hope you are well...

6. Girlie's mom

I know I should have started a new post, but I wanted to respond to people quickly before diving back into work again... :)

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Lol, other people seem to do it all the time :rolleyes:, don't work too hard :)

Girlie's mom likes this.
  8. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm good, thanks!

Girlie's mom likes this.
  9. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Poo drama club? I'm in.

She is a wonderful older grand dame.
    Ty says hi with a wave of his elderly paw.

10. Girlie's mom

I'm laughing here as I read your profile and then read the last bit: "Poop probs"! Ty, you've got a lot on your plate as far as I can see, but Girlie says thank you for the wave. She'd wave back, but she's asleep right now... :rolleyes:

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  11. Girlie's mom

I so want to retire but I'm not old enough (or rich enough)! Sigh...Someday... :)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  12. Girlie's mom

13. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle. Do you give miralx (or the equivalent)? When needed (hard/dry poo) I just sprinkle on a bit on top of each meal (with water added of course). IDK - you have such problems with her and her poo:banghead:. Just a suggestion.:bighug:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  14. Girlie's mom

She's looking lovely. I had to go out tonight, though, and I was in such a rush that I forgot to leave food out for her! Yikes! At least I was only gone for three hours. :rolleyes:

Yes, she gets Miralax mixed in her food every AM and PM. If she didn't get that, she'd be in big trouble; the vet would be coming every few days to give an enema. She's a senior lady; I don't know that there's much else I can do for her. She's going well at the moment, though, so that's good! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.