20/6 Tucker AMPS 18.8 (334.4), shot 3.25 units Lantus

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tucker

Tucker Member

After being as low as 7 yesterday we have bounced high. He seems very happy though.

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Did you manage to get a good sleep last night?
    I'm glad Tucker is happy.

3. Tucker

Tucker Member

+4 is 18.1. He is still happy and not begging for food. All wrapped up in a thick blanket on our bed. (Not much sleep at all for mom last night but I grabbed a nap with him this morning when the tilers failed to show up at our house.)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Glad you have had a nap. Every little one helps.
    Looks like he is still bouncing this cycle.

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I am just so glad you now have him back at home, and he is safe again. It's hard losing sleep, but at least you got your fur-kid back.:bighug:

It's your spreadsheet, so you can use it as you wish. However the colors don't show up if you add comments within the AMPS or PMPS readings. You may want to post comments in the far right column. An alternative - you can add a comment to a cell. Just click on the cell, then at the top menu select "insert -> comment". It is the same in excel too.

I am also glad to see the move to dose 3.25 units. Pretty soon Tucker will start getting some blues and we can all celebrate.

We had our entire house tiled in 2011. Every square foot. I helped by moving furniture. Painful to live through. We also had them use epoxy grout. It was expensive. They mix a small bucket and grout as normal, but clean it with vinegar (acid). The result is a 100% non-porous floor. The tile guys complained through each bucket load they mixed and applied. But they got paid...and I don't have to live with them!

Cat pee, dog pee, poop, barf - nothing seeps in or seeps through. And the grout lines never really get that dirty because they do not absorb anything. Sure, ink will stain them. But everything else just cleans up.

We had 3 cats at the time (Leo, Scoobs, Chinus), and Scoobs has left us since then. They didn't mind it so much.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  6. Tucker

Tucker Member

Floor tiles would be welcome right now! Tucker's PMBG was toooo high. It is 21.8! He usually gets his shot now, but because of his weird blood levels yesterday he should not get his shot for another hour and a half. But he is crying and begging for food and I sort of want to give him the insulin now. Thoughts please??

JeffJ likes this.
  7. Bron and Sheba (GA)

I thought you were only an hour behind last night when you gave the insulin at 7.30?
    Is that not correct

8. Tucker

Tucker Member

No, we usually feed and air at 6 and 6

9. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Did you go back 15 minutes this morning when you shot at AMPS?

10. Tucker

Tucker Member

Yes

11. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Ok, well you should really only go back another 15 mins tonight and then 15 mins twice a day until you are back on track.
    If you give the dose earlier then it can act as a dose increase.
    I know it’s hard but try and hang in there and wait.
    He is still bouncing.

12. Tucker

Tucker Member

Kurt gave Tucker dinner and a 3.25 shot at 7:15. I left for netball training and tested at 10:45 when I got back and his BG had dropped down to 16.3 after the 19.1 level, which is good. He just had some cooked chicken after his blood test and is hanging out with Teddy and Daisy on the kitty tower, looks very happy.

Bron and Sheba (GA) and JeffJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.