2018.03.20 - Emmett - Dose advice please? PMPS (356), +2 (335), +4 (331)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Previous: 2018-03-16

So, this will be my 8th cycle of 2.75 iu, granted I haven't been home to get any +6, but I have seen the +4 and +5.5 - 6 at night and they have been fairly high. And today it's almost completely flat.

It seemed like I was getting better numbers on 2.5 iu but maybe just because I was home more during those cycles. And they weren't green numbers anyway.

Anyway, looking for what to do next? According to the protocol I should be increasing to 3.0 iu in the next cycle or 2. I believe it's 8-10 cycles.

I keep on pondering whether he's getting too much but I just don't know.

Rob

2. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey Rob, sorry I was offline last night.

I think Emmett needs some more juice even with the day time data missing yesterday and the day before, he is staying rather flat. I would increase to 3 units when you can monitor him. Are you testing for ketones? Always a good idea to do when they are hanging in higher numbers. How is he doing otherwise, all P's in place? Eating okay for you?

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Hey Bobbie, I haven’t tested for ketones.

I was thinking an increase to 3 units was a good idea too. Simply because I didn’t see many lows only a handful of blue days.

All P’s? Emmett seems like Emmett. Just fine otherwise. He always wants food, not sure when that subsided but I imagine once his numbers consistently stay down. He’s eating well, sleeps, purrs. Pretty normal.

Rob

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  5. krazy4kritters

krazy4kritters Member

5 Ps Playing pooping peeing preening purring

6. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Oh I see, haha. That should be a sticky. He's doing 4 P's. He's never been much of a player, only with his catnip banana...like the only thing he's ever played with for any extended amount of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.