2018.06.27 | Emmett•Another Reduction? | AM•128 | +11•59 | PM•58 | +2•50 | +3•43 | +4•50

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Previous: June 26

Hi again,

I really didn't think I'd be back so soon but clearly Emmett loves this board too much. His PM cycle is looking green so far but he has once again dipped below 50 -- 43 ...so I gave him some what I think would be considered medium-high carb (Wellness Tender Chicken Morsels in Gravy -- about 1 rounded teaspoon).

Anyway, at this point should I be reducing again by 0.5 units? 6 units tomorrow morning? This is my conclusion with all the posts and stickies I've read...I just want some confirmation from you wise ones.

Rob

@Wendy&Neko @Stacy & Asia @Bobbie And Bubba @Sienne and Gabby (GA) @Tracey&Jones @Christie & Maverick @Gill & George

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

That is how I understand the protocol. He just keeps earning the reductions!

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes on the reduction and yes to 6.0 units. :D

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

He's definitely sending you a message with those low numbers - time for a reducie! :) Happy for you!! Luci is working her way toward one now - I do believe! :)

6. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Hey, I know it’s not a new date but he’s been doing pretty well. I haven’t seen a yellow since the 22nd (8 days).

I was almost gonna reduce again to 5.5 units this morning but did the 6.0 just Incase the 6.5 units was still wearing off yesterday. It’s VERY hot here today. All cats are pancake flat all around the cottage. Feels like 45°C (113° F for the Americans).

R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.