Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

As incredible as it may seem we are getting close to the end of the year, which is good since we can start thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving, posadas, Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year celebrations (lots of food, treats and gifts) but it also means that is time to think about the 2020 FDMB calendar

This year I’m going to be helping the staff and volunteers with the 2020 calendars and we are going to start preparing it but since the most important thing for the calendar are your kitty’s photos, we need your help to send them to us.

For your kitties to look their best in the calendar please send the original files (in jpeg or raw formats), not the version for social media or e-mail, as always please send if you can 3 photos, to this e-mail: veroFDMB@yahoo.com and include your cat’s name so that everyone gets properly identified

We know that most of us have lots of photos from our sugar babies (they are super cute after all) so in order to choose which ones to send please consider the ones where they were shoot more or less up close, where you can see his face and where your baby fills most of the photo.

Not that the other ones where they are jumping, sleeping, running etc., ain’t good, but for the calendar and since we want to put as many kitties as possible, photos that are more like portraits help a lot.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail to the address I mentioned before

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.