23rdMay: Tyler &M : AMPS=184 : +4=265 : PMPS - 3 tests 448 340 376 : +2.5=322

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Me and Ty are breaking new ground. There has been no poop at all from him in two or three days now.:(
    I've never known him to miss a daily poop.

He is still eating well enough but he is .....quiet in himself. My eyes are upon him.

As it is Wednesday I have held off hauling him to the vet as there is time before the weekend yet.
    He loathes the journey & it sets him off kilter for a day or so.

I bought a new meter as the other one played up a bit a week or so ago.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you get some poop soon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I'm sure the no poop thing has him feeling off all by itself. I know exactly what you mean by a vet visit setting them back a few days, it's the same here, I don't want to take her, but sometimes I really need to and then it's a few more days of wonky. Ugh.

Sending big healthy poop vines to Ty and I really hope he perks up soon. Big hugs from us to the both of you! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Constipation slows down anycat. Sending yet more poop vines. healing vines.jpg

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

M, I hope today finds Ty having some productive poops and feeling all the better for the ablutions. Maybe a little extra hydration to help the motility along? I hope you can get him in for a recheck, loathe as he is for a Vetty Visit.

Sending ❤️ ❤️ And more ❤️

Beth 73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.