27th-Feb: Tyler &M: AMPS=191 : PMPS=184

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PussCatPrince - GA, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday's readings.

Today is another vet day. Tyler should be rid of the ignominious dancing pig bib & his eye haw unstitched. :cat:

I shall give the vet the go ahead for the very expensive EPI test ( and ask if it is a GI panel per Marje&Gracie) . Phil and I will hold our breath over the cost. We're not cashed up Poms in any way .
    The reasoning is that this way it can be ruled in or out and that impacts on what treatment is right for Ty at this time in his life.

Poop Bulletin: Tyler did a wonderful poop in the garden this morning. He has a fave spot for doing this. It was log style, bit like a curled fontanini sausage , a good colour & plenty of it ! :nailbiting:

@JeffJ especially.
    Tyler is walking on his toes , lovely man. He is. His sores on his hocks have gone. He is a bit unsteady for other reasons but I see no evidence of a planter gait at this time.
    For you --------> :kiss:

Presently trying to winkle him out of the guest bedroom & remind him we have an entire home and garden he can use.

Oh - and - I left my rosa bourke parakeets out overnight on the back deck. Naughty me.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  2. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

What a wonderful report! Hugs to Ty for a gorgeous sausagey poop! Vetty vines. Please update later. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Phil just phoned to say that Ty actually decided to sleep in his own bed for a part of last night. This is not his igloo. The igloo is his day bed which usually lives on the back deck but is presently in the guest bedroom.
    His bed-bed is usually upstairs by our bedroom or in it but I brought it down last night into the lounge and tucked it by the stairs & left doors open to give him the option of not remaining in the guest bedroom all night. Bit daring on my part given the poop trails of the past but felt I could chance my arm.
    Has made me happy to think he slept in his own bed for a bit.

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful report!! :)

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Awesome report here!

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear so many improvements in Ty!

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Yes, Ty, this is good stuff! I'm glad you finally get to rid yourself of the dancing pigs, we promise not to tell anybody of this indignity. :facepalm:

Horray for real poop! I'm glad Ty seems to be doing so much better and your vet is on it! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for Ty! :):):)

9. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I remember when you first came on the forum here.
    Neuropathy is so physically challenging and mentally taxing. I am so happy for you and Ty:joyful:

I read thru his recent spreadsheet and problems. You are doing a great job taking care of Ty. I am envious of his longevity. We never had a kitteh make it past 12 yet. But Leo and Chinus are approaching their 12th in April 2018.

Now I'm going to go tell the detailed report on Tyler's neuropathy recovery. She loves good reports too.

10. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Good news, wonderful progress! Hope all goes well with the next round of tests. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    OT: Did your parakeets enjoy their night out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.