3/06 KiKi AMPS 140 PMPS 322 +9 141

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Donna & KiKi, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna & KiKi

Donna & KiKi Member

Yesterday's Thread

OK - here's a question.....do we move into our new condo at Midnight or whatever time I do AMBG/AMPS? We've been in Outer Mongolia for so long I'm not sure of the association bylaws :lol:

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 3/06 KiKi +10.5 90 +11.5 89

Hey Donna!
    Im glad you asked, because I just saw this and was totally confused. Tho, it does not take much to do that! :lol:

Best to stick with one condo, I think, for a 24hr period (2 cycles), even if your shot times are much different from everyone elses. There are people from all over the world posting amps at various times....even at 10pm US time.

Once you get amps, i would just change your subject to amps-XX
    In your first post, you could do a recap of the last cycle.

OR

Some people will do:
    Date, Name, +10-xx, AMPS-XX

:mrgreen:

How is kiki doing?

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/06 KiKi +10.5 90 +11.5 89

wow, nice numbers! What a great surprise!

How is KiKi feeling today?

4. Donna & KiKi

Donna & KiKi Member

Re: 3/06 KiKi AMPS 140 +1 176 +3 157

KiKi is doing very good (in comparison) -- i hafta run to the store and pick up a multitude of kitty foods. He is being very finnicky....and he needs to regain what he lost. Haven't had any *scary* episodes since yesterday afternoon -- so hopefully we can move forward from here. I'm going to wait with the hoot (he's been eatting already) -- since .50s brought him down so fast. (Unless it really starts creeping up fast today) Any thoughts/ideas on that? 30 min he's only risen 4 points and he ate more since the AMBG

**UPDATE** Change of plans I went with a BCS dose of .25 - 30 minutes late ... considering what he's been through the past 2wks I'm too chicken to give him any more than that for now. nailbite_smile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.