3-10-18 Jones AMPS 158, +2 154, +7 140, PMPS 149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Jones ate all his overnight food and had a good breakfast. Still blue.:cool:

This morning I slept in. Between the phone dying and my dreaming of Ryan Reynolds it was a half hour later then is should of been for shot time. Now with DST I am going to have to pick up the pace.

So night I will go back to regular shot time. Tomorrow morning I will move it up another half hour on the old time and tomorrow night move it up again another half hour. That way by Monday morning when I am back to work we should be back on schedule.

Meantime, I have a lot of running around to do this weekend to stock up on cat supplies etc for while I am gone.
    Still waiting on the vet clinic to call. I had to get some refills to get over the next 3 weeks - this week coming up, the week I am gone and the first week I am back. Hope that comes in on time.

And I want to fill in some spaces on Jones SS.

Vines for Yum, Simba, Texas Gizmo and all the other kitties that need it right now.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Ok, so these are great numbers...just flat. I would increase his dose but with me leaving next Saturday, I just fattened this one until I leave. I should be happy with these numbers right?

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  3. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

I'm by no mean an expert, but I could live with blues! Hope you have a great trip!

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

And....Flat. ...

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Those are nice numbers for pre-vacation. I hope you hear from the vet and get your refills. Thanks for thinking of us.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.