3/10 China AMPS 100,+4 68,+7 90, PMPS 86,+2 80,+7 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

3/6 condo

Happy Caturday!!

Sorry for being so quiet lately but after I thought I was starting to get over this stupid flu, I tried to do too much, too quickly and wore myself out so have had to really just do nothing for the last few days.

Wasn't really my fault though. If it had been up to me, I would have taken things a lot slower, but had a pain clinic appointment on Tuesday (that I was too sick to go to) but when I called to reschedule, I was told "we already ordered your medication so you have to be here on Thursday....We're not going to "eat" the cost of your meds!".....so I drove myself up and back on Thursday (a 5+ hour drive)

Don't you just love the compassion and understanding?? :mad::mad::mad: I so much wanted to say "Yeah, I got the flu just to inconvenience you"!!

Miss China's being a good kitty, although I'm not really happy with all her numbers, I've been OK with them. Guess I'll start working on fundraising so I can get her in for her yearly dental work and see if I can get her back down in dose

Hope you're all doing well and your kitties are feeling great!!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you're finally over the flu now. Sorry the pain clinic was so uncaring. I'm glad China is being a good kitty.

3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Flu is the pits.

Soz with the whole lot Chris. Hope things look up and get more on an even keel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.