3/10 KT AMPS 265

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squeaky and KT (GA), Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning World...or is it afternoon... :? This time change really messes me up - woke up at 8:45! Yesterday

TODAY
    AMPS 265

YESTERDAY
    AMPS 369
    +3 - 278
    +5 - 234
    +10 - 217
    PMPS 225

KT finely dumped those pink pj's yesterday handing me a much better PMPS and AMPS than what it's been lately. Now we'll work on pushing these 200's down. He's doing his 'hard food chant' today...."I want dat! dat green bowl rite up der, da wun u giv brudder..yea, dat wun..NO not dat plate, dat BOWL...humphhh...u iz dum..."

We had a TERRIBLE storm last night - I brought Lilly in and put her in the big crate as winds were extremely high. I was afraid it would take the roof off her 'house'. It didn't, just mainly beat my flowers but we sure dodged the bullet again!

HUGS to all that visit today - thoughts and prayers for Georgia and Lisa losing Cleo and Carly.

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

It's evening.... but it's still Good. :D

I guess I'm lucky Shadow doesn't see others getting food.... she's the queen of the house.
    Hope KT had a good cycle today. No more pink.

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Those yellows are much nicer, KT. :D How is his claw? Yikes, that sounds scary. Almost as scary as the storm. :shock: I'm glad everyone is ok. Well, except for the flowers.
    Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.