3/12 Ming AMPS = 326 reducie

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-10-ming-pmps-187-2-94.211757/#post-2348027

PMPS = 225
    +2 = 175
    +4 = 103
    +6 = 49

Darn, I don't want to reduce! HAha!!!! Isn't that the weirdest thing for someone to say on this forum??

Anyway, do you think I should reduce 0.5 units or 0.25 units? If no one suggestions by tomorrow at AMPS, I'll do a 0.5 unit decrease and give 8 units to be safe.

Although, Ming didn't finish his dinner this PM. He probably ate only half of his food and then demanded OTHER food. So I gave him about 2-3 oz of NV chicken which he only ate half again. At +6 when I got the 49 reading, I gave him a tsp of HC FF gravy.

2. Crista & Ming

+6.5 = 43

I gave 1/3 of FF + 1 tsp of honey. The FF gravy hardly does anything for Ming when he's this low, I've learned.

3. Crista & Ming

+ 7 = 58

I gave 1/3 of FF just to keep him surfing. Will test in an hour.

I’m glad I drank a coffee at 9 PM :woot::coffee: I initially decided to drink one because I wanted to stay up and watch tv.

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Do the 0.5u reduction. Congrats! Maybe if you don't see good numbers, you could sneak it up 0.25u.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie!

Crista & Ming likes this.
  6. Crista & Ming

AMPS = 326

HAHA the coffee’s lifespan abruptly ended shortly after my last post. I fell asleep and wasn’t able to take another test and am late 45 minutes for AMPS :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Ming is probbaly bouncing and I’m sure he was safe. I had left food out for him before my body pooped out on me.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. Now it's wait for bounce to clear time.