3/12 Silver AMPS 184 PMPS 162

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Juliet, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet

Juliet Guest

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you come home to some green or low blue.

3. Juliet

Juliet Guest

Nope - 162. Not seeing ANY change at all with the new dose.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

:(:banghead:

Been there.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

What did you do? I'm so discouraged I don't even feel like posting anymore. :arghh:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

In my latest case with Jones I wasn't increasing enough dose wise to get things back down again. I ended up going for 0.10 u to 0.75 u before he started to come back down again. I think he will settle between .5 and .75u for how ever long that lasts. I have adjusted his reduction number due to the prednisolone as that will always be part of the regime.

Marje was the one that pointed it out to me that I needed to get a little more aggressive with the amount of the increase instead of doing just drops or 0.10u. I was just a little stuck in the past and how he doses to see what was going on in the current situation (prednisolone dose increase, dental issues that haven't been addressed).

For Silver, I don't think that is the issue. You are moving up every week and doing the 0.25u. Carla has been watching over you.

I am not an expert so I don't know if you just haven't hit that breakthrough dose yet or if you have gone too far.

I wasn't the best poster for awhile about Jones. Once I started again is when I got the help, from a source I wasn't expecting btw.

Keep you chin up.

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.