3/13/18 - Luci - AMPS - 292, 2+196,4+167,6+149,8+95,10+174

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I hope this dose really does the trick for Luci. It's funny, 2.25 was a turnaround dose for Asia, she saw a lot of green on it and I hung on to it as long as possible because she had some failed reductions too. The 2.25 was what got her used to green and then she started earning, and holding, reductions from there! :)

Go, Luci, go! :D:D:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the food experiment will give you more information on what to do and when. :bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Note the hole in the center of the bag? Ms. Luci decided to help herself...that girl is always starving! upload_2018-3-13_13-42-39.png

5. Sue and Luci

FINALLY! She let me down gently gently today - finally making it to the lagoon at 8+! I'm excited...have been noting what she's eating on the SS...I'll get the hang of this yet! :) :):cat::cat::cat:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Way to go! That's how you surf, Luci!
    [​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Well, at 10+ she's already on her way up ... not likely to turn around tonight - her pattern is to climb, climb, climb...she may wobble after PM shot...but likely as not it won't be much. It'll be interesting to see if she's at a lower number then...
    We'll keep working at this. It's so odd to put her on the testing towel now - and she's purring - must be the promise of food??? I pet her a lot ...and pick her up and set her down gently...so it's a loving time...she's tolerating all the poking like a true champ!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.