3/13 Luci AMPS 270

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-12-luci-amps-233.211836/#post-2348706

Luci decided that yesterday and last night would be a good time to go visit the lagoon. She did a nice job of surfing - or curving - going down into the 60's but then turning around and heading right back up...I'm hoping she can stay in those blues and greens...we can all live with that.

DH is slowly improving. Still taking some but not all of his pain medication. Two weeks yesterday since the surgery. Hopefully by the next 'week' anniversary he'll be off those meds!

Happy Wednesday everyone in LB&L Land. Prayers and vines to those in need.:bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers yesterday. I hope Luci does it again today. Glad your DH is improving. I hope next week is better. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice surf yesterday Luci!
    Happy to hear your DH is improving!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Great yesterday!!! And good morning Sue, dear Luci and hope DH feels better

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Very nice surfing Luci. Glad husband is improving.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thanks Paula! She surprises me!! Just when I'm starting to think maybe she needs a little more juice she throws it down...and so no increases for this one. I'm reluctant to do that right now - still jumping around for DH (getting ice for knee, encouraging him to go for a walk - and I go along, just in case plus all the regular household stuff that's all on my plate... It'll be better soon...we're looking forward to getting back out for those long beach walks - it's been at least two years since he's been able to walk on the beach! And Luci is feeling fine today - she's running back and forth and making little noises...she seems to be feeling her oats today! :)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Understand not wanting to increase when so much is going on. Hoping you get your beach walks back quickly.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Nice to see the green Bg last night!:D
    Good.gif

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Slow and steady wins the race. My mom used to say that to me all the time. Lucy is doing just fine. You have a lot to balance and it is ok numbers while you take care of everything else (and not have to stress about her). I hope you get some down time for yourself :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Nice surfing Luci! Glad DH is improving!