3/14 Jenks AMPS 58 +3 53 +4 48 +6 60 +8 79 PMPS 96 +7 81 +10 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

3/13

Slow down there Mr. Jenks. 101 at the overnight midcycle. 85 at +10. Now zooming into AMPS at 58. Why ya gotta save it all up for the last minute cat???

Anyway, we're back in the green and in a solid way. He ate well and I made sure he got a little pick me up to hopefully help keep him afloat through the morning dive. We don't have much of a buffer zone, so I can't say that it's going to help much, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I think Jenks is pulling a fast one because he knows OH is out for lunch today, which means I have to stay up with him until the morning check and he wants to make me work for it.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. AZJenks

Surfin' Jenks! Assuming a little meter variance at play, Jenks remains flat through the first quarter of the cycle where he often exhibits a big dip. That's good news. He ate well (again!) and got another little pick me up for good measure. Hopefully, that tides him over until OH returns from lunch. None of this precludes him from heading lower later in the cycle, but for that we'll have to wait and see.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks keeps surfing safely for you.

4. AZJenks

Wow, what a great day for Jenks!

OH was out to lunch today, so I stayed up with him through the first quarter. He was flat within meter variance at +3, and I was preparing to head off for a nap when I realized that I didn't know when OH would be back home. That made me a little nervous because a 53 doesn't offer much of a buffer if Jenks decided to drop later than expected. I stayed up another hour to get an addition spot check only to discover that he had begun to slip under 50. I couldn't get hold of OH, so I gave Jenks a little karo drizzle on the food he had earlier and then gave him some gravy. I had to know he'd be safe while I got some sleep, even if it meant blowing his numbers up.

But the numbers never blew up. Instead, Jenks remained green through PMPS. I don't know if that meant he was having a more active cycle or not, but in retrospect it looks like it was the right decision to give him additional carbs.

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Way to go Jenks!!!

What an awesome cycle today.....and good boy for showing off your surfing skills instead of the diving or bouncing ones!!

6. AZJenks

The party is still going on into the wee hours. Jenks is keeping it green!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.