3-15-18 - Jones AMPS 155, +6 106 PMPS 200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Jones has flattened out with that reduction from a fat to normal .50u. I am almost thinking of just leaving him on it while I am gone. The .25u would be safer though wouldn't it.

I have not started packing, almost think I will put a clean pair of underwear in a bag with my toiletries and just buy new stuff. And then again, maybe not. Exchange rate is killer.

I will type up my notes for cat sitter tomorrow and then pack tomorrow night. Then I am off. I don't even get to see his AMPS.

Vines for all the kitties that need them and some really big hugs and tears for all the ones that have lost their furry friend lately.

2. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great vacation! Are you going to pre-fill syringes for while you are gone?

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Thank you.

Nope, I have a cat sitter coming in to dose and inject. She is a vet tech. My Hubby is not ready to dose but is willing to inject. Plus I have done the pre-fill thing for like 24 hours but I don't think I want to do 8 days worth.

Hubby and Son will do the mid-cycle tests (they do them now for me - I do the weekend) and CS will do the PS tests.

I went away for 3 weeks last year and they did ok. In fact Jones' BG's dropped down to the vacation dose.

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  4. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

You have a good team in place :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The 0.25 units is probably safer is no one will be able to do a lot of testing. I hope you have a good trip.

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He is have a good day today.

Sean & Rufus likes this.
  7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

He looks nice and safe on this dose and if you have son and DH testing mid-cycle and know what to do if he drops too low, I might be inclined to leave him at .50 because the greens you have gotten on that dose have been higher greens. But again, that is only if someone is able to test through the day and know when to steer. But, do what makes you comfortable.

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

That is just the thing. They do all the testing for the most part anyway. I am the weekend curve person. And I all I have done is quarterback by phone on the low numbers. They have done everything else. I never realize before how much of a team I have with me. I would just hate for him to be in the pink and yellow again. Sigh. I think the 0.25u is the safest...just wishing...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  9. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays to you Tracy. :)

10. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Thank you!

11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Hope he stays blue but I don't think so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.