? 3.15 - 3/20 TiTi. Puzzled - Might be going green at night, so not sure about dose

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and TiTi, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Tuff call:p

How is she feeling? Eating good? What about 0.25U?

Gizmo will get in these weird cycles like she is now. Appears like small bounces every-other cycle. A bit more juice will usually even that out but ECID. Do you want to relax a couple of days, Catch up on sleep and errands? Or do you want (have time) to chase low(er) numbers and test.

3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Definitely looks like she has been hitting greens at night. Not sure a dosecrease is warranted just yet?

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I agree with Paul. Looks like she is going lower after +4 and today was a bounce. I would hold for now. And today was a rather flat yellow cycle so I think she is going to head down tonight or tomorrow AM.

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I thought so too, but am not great at reading patterns, glad Bobbie and Paul were able to chime in ;)

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I agree it looks like she is getting to green and bouncing. I hope you catch the green soon.

Kathy and TiTi likes this.
  7. Kathy and TiTi

Well, I want to catch this,. Going so well - carpe diem. Right? o.25 sounds like a good compromise
    and it's shot time, so..
    thank you

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

You've been at this dose for a while (I can't believe it's only 5.5!) and had some great numbers. Hopefully this is a bounce and she'll come down again. See if you can wake up a little later in the cycle tonight and catch nadir. That way we'll know if it's a bounce or time for a dosecrease.

BPS to TiTi: Dosecrease threat is on the table. You know what to do! Just don't keep Mama up all night, okay, TiTi?

9. Kathy and TiTi

I have lots of chocolate, so I can handle a busy night

10. Kathy and TiTi

Oops. Ah well, did a .25 increase. At these high levels of dosage, I don't think that will do much harm, but I will be watching closely tonight. I need to lasso in that green, so I know for sure what's going on.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  11. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Yeah, I now Wendy rarely recommends just a .25 change, but mainly because it doesn't make much difference. I am NOT an expert on high doses, but to me it's kind of like a cat on 1 unit getting a "fat" or "skinny" dose - a micro change. Time will tell if it does anything or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.