3/16 Jenks AMPS 200 PMPS 253 +6 142 +10 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

3/15

Not thrilled that Jenks spend another 12 hours in the yellows, but it is what it is I guess. He's down pretty significantly overnight. I've seen him returning to food a few times after the actual feeding, so I suspect the next spot check will reveal even lower numbers.

What I can't figure out is why the difference in cycles? I was responsible for the show both this morning and this evening, so it is unlikely to result from technique or placement. Nor should it be under any influence from last night's cycle, which was also spent in the yellows. Yet, we're up in one and down in the other.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hated trying to figure out the ups and downs of cycles. I hope you can get Jenks to flatten out for you soon. :bighug:

3. AZJenks

Thanks @carfurby . You don't by chance have a magic wand lying around do you? hehe

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  4. AZJenks

Here we go again. Jenks halved his BG in the last 4 hours. With only 27 points remaining to play with, and two hours until AMPS, I think it's time to step in with a gravy booster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.