3/16 Scooter AMPS 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Scooter, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-8-scooter-amps-93.211651/

Happy Weekend all!
    Scooter seems to be stuck at 3 units, but he’s eating pretty well and feels good, so all is good. He is doing something strange. I have a pair of rubber boots I wear to feed the horses when it’s muddy. I clean them off some and pull them off and leave them by the back door. Scooter has taken to licking them. I don’t clean them spotless so they still have traces of mud/manure on them. Do you think he is lacking something in his diet or is he just weird?

We had quite a storm Tuesday night. Apparently a small tornado hit very close to us. It damaged a neighbor’s house, tore up big trees and pivots and ripped the roof off the school. I slept through it all. My internet has been pretty spotty since then, but other than that we had no damage.

Prayers for all kitties and beans in need! Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend. My Saturday to work, so I’m heading that way.

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Wow great start! Im not sure about the licking, Bella likes to lick and eat plastic bags, so can’t leave any down anywhere
    I’m sorry about the tornado and I’m glad you and your home was not damaged

Jill & Scooter likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow on the storm. I'm glad you are okay. It's hard to tell on the licking. Some cats like to lick strange things or there could a new smell getting on your boots. Glad Scooter is feeling good.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Wow on the tornado! Happy to hear you are ok!
    Beautiful AMPS Scooter!

5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Gizmo had a "new" shoe fetish and a plastic fetish :rolleyes:. I can only imagine what he would have done with new rubber boots :joyful:

Glad everything is ok with you and the tornado missed y'all. I tend to sleep through storm too, except for hurricane :p. I refuse to sleep upstairs during a hurricane so it is the couch, recliner or cot downstairs.

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad tornado missed you. Wonderful start for Scooter today. Have no clue on the boot fetish though.

7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Thanks to all of you! I’m going to go with cats like to eat/lick weird things and not worry about it then.:p