3/17 Gordy AMPS 350, +2=510, +4=351, +11=374 | PMPS 389 (d'oh!)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yikes! I hope Gordy comes back down soon.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=351

He is coming back down. I know the Lantus is still partly in play, so who knows what he'll do these first few days.

4. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Maybe that +2 was wacky strip. Regardless glad to see the +4 is just about the same as preshot, I often used the +4 to determine if it was going to be an active cycle with Doodles on Lev. If the +4 was the same or lower it was a good thing. I'd only get the +2 when his preshots were low otherwise it was +4 &+8 and in-between when needed. His nadir was often preshot but found a +10 helpful too. ECID of course, so hopefully you'll see some type of Gordy pattern sooner rather then later.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 374

I am wondering if I gave Lantus this morning. :oops: so I moved it to a different part of the fridge.

Gordy got his shot early since I have dinner plans. Hopefully it doesnt effect him too much. I actually want to go out for drinks later since its St Paddys day... so fingers crossed he doesn't ruin it.

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

Well.... amending what the PMPS is... Apparently I forgot to actually shoot! The syringe was still sitting at the testing station when i got home. :banghead: Luckily he wasnt too much higher. Now I am more off schedule. I can come back from it, but its annoying.

This has not been my day.

And the bars are super crowded (i drove past them just now) so I almost dont want to go out ... but one of my neighbors is blasting their music, so its not really cozy at home either. :blackeye:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.