3/18/18 Olive AMPS 476; +3=324; +6=339; PMPS 407; +6=348

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Status quo for 3 kitties. Tripper is under the weather. Going to bring up from basement to keep her up in house so I can keep an eye on her. This will be a challenge. Will have to rearrange a few things in different rooms so none of them are missing what they like.

Nice sunny day again. Hopefully no more snows. Tuesday's nor'easter is not going to hit us as of last night's news.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending feel-better vines for Tripper!
    I hope Olive works the juice for you today.
    Sunny and mild here too. Hopefully the snow is done.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Well that was a sizeable drop at +3!!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive keeps heading down and Tripper feels better soon. Sending prayers.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

That was a big drop for Olive to +3!

Sorry Tripper is not feeling well.

I think we are going to miss this Nor'easter. Sure hope so....... and hope you get spared too.

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Got Tripper upstairs. I just went down and picked her up (she doesn't like how hubby holds her) OMG how light she is. Going to try to weigh her tomorrow. I put her in our room, she use to hang out in the closet, she went right in. Stayed there all day. I'm like she's gotta use the box by now. We have to get her into the other room. It took so much work to get her across the hall. We put a barrier up so all she had to do was just walk through the door but she just wouldn't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.