3/19/18 Olive AMPS 388; +5.5=272; +8.5=279; PMPS 381; +5.5=264; +10=342

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

She seems uncomfortable this morning. Belly seems distended more today than yesterday. Even her face looks sick. She ate most of her breakfast but not all. But she will graze on it. Hopefully the ua results come in and I am going to ask if there is anything we can do for the mild ascities I saw written on the us report.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

I'm sorrry Olive isn't feeling well today, hopefully the ua comes back with some answers and you can do something to help her feel better. Please eat your food, Olive. :bighug:

4. Steph & Quintus & L & O

Steph & Quintus & L & O Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed!

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you get some answers today. Sending prayers.

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Poor little girl and you too Paula. What is determined to be the underlying cause of the ascities...the mass she has? If she gets too much fluid in her tummy, they may need to drain it? Hope they have some ideas and you get the UA back today.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

No one really addressed the ascities. IM said probably because she just ate. But that doesn't cause it. Yesterday her abdomen wasn't as distended. Her breathing wasn't audible like it was this morning. Better right now though. Normally ascites is caused by liver I believe. So I just looked it up, it can be heart failure or kidney failure. Of course kidneys are strained from the diabetes. Liver values were off on her first ever labs that Dr Dana thinks might resolve once glucose is controlled. Today is the first day in a few she has been this uncomfortable.

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Many prayers for sweet Olive...

10. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.