3-19 Gizmo AMPS=191; +3=123; +3.75=107; +9.25=174; PMPS=227; +3=145 Bunny Pics

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Shot 0.5 unit today due to being unable to monitor for part of the day and he wasn’t thrilled about his breakfast this morning. However, right before my husband had to leave he dropped to 107@+3.75. So he fed him 3tsp of HC food to keep him safe. He then ate their +6 snack right before I got home. I wasn’t happy with that 227, but all things considered it isn’t all that bad. Went back to 1 unit tonight.

Vet called today. T4 levels still high (6 something). Free t4 test hasn’t come back yet. I’m expecting a diagnosis of hyperthyroidism, but we shall see. I am more concerned of the possible kidney damage that hyperT might be masking.

@LizzieInTexas - Yes, he will be an indoor bunny. This will be our second indoor bunny. I’m hoping he is as easy to litter train as our first one. His name is Snowflake.
    304589A6-A049-498B-A4CB-FDCA00975A84.jpeg
    D1DC299A-32B4-4178-909F-97698D98D4A3.jpeg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How cute. That's not a bad PMPS considering. I hope you get the rest of the results back soon so you know what you're dealing with. :bighug::bighug:

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

So adorable. I raised rabbits when I was little. Had one that turned and we only managed to save one bunny. He got to come indoors till we could get him on food. We named him Hopity Hop. He was Litter box trained and had my mom (no pets allowed indoors) wrapped around his cute little tail. Every time she opened the fridge he was there asking for a treat (usually a piece of lettuce). He loved fresh green beans. LOVED them.

Hoping for neg results on the hyperthyroidism :bighug:

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Snowflake is a cutie!

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  5. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Oh, the bunny is entirely too, too cute! How gorgeous!!

Fingers crossed re: the T4 levels.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  6. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I love bunnies!!! What a cutie he is!!!
    We (my son, really, he's a magician) have a bunny, too. I also had bunnies growing up, one of whom I house-trained very successfully, so I know it can be done, lol!:):)

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.