3/2 CRYSTAL AMPS 92, +4 137, +7 117, +11 113 PMPS 110, +4 101 +6 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by suki & crystal (GA), Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

last condo

Nice start to the day for Crystal and a nice blue surf, apart from that +4. Just coming up to PMPS, looks like she wont be moving too much. She's been okay today, lots of napping, but did manage a little sortie outside but it's very windy, so soon came scuttling back indoors. We have the vetty visit tomorrow morning to put the "stranglehold" on her paw tumour, I'm sure she's not going to like it one bit but needs must. The tumour bled quite a lot yesterday - I tried making a bootee again but she had two of them off in quick succession :cat: so I just kept it clean with antistepic spray.

Vines and wishes to those in need.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Crystal. Sorry the tumor is bleeding. I hope things go well at the vet tomorrow to get it taken care of.

suki & crystal (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sending lots of good and successful vines for tomorrow's vetty visit. Have you ever tried baby socks on her?

Nice cycle (again) today. Neko's not fond of the wind ruffling her fur either.

4. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Sending lots of vetty vines for Crystal tomorrow. Love her numbers nice and flat. :)

5. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

What a nice cycle for Miss Crystal today...Just wanting to add tons and tons of healing and vetty vines for her little foot procedure tomorrow.

@Wendy&Neko When Tiger had the ingrown toenail removed the vet said to put a baby sock on her foot--it lasted all of one second- she wasn't having any of it! :rolleyes: I hope if Suki needs to try it, she will have a more cooperative patient! :eek:

6. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

108 @ AMPS, gave her 10uR.

Thanks for your visits ladies and the vetty vines for this morning, I'm sure we are going to need them.

@Wendy&Neko @Tiger(GA) and Ruth , I think Crystal is the same as Tiger and will have any sock or bandage off pretty quick unless it's taped to her fur, which has its own problems when you need to change it. I foresee a stressful visit :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.