3/21 Luci AMPS 228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Friday's Condo

Good Morning everyone! I hope today finds you well and your kitties are lovable and cute! I'm finally off the crazy train for this week! No sooner than I'd posted yesterday my boss was sending me Skype messages - 'are you there'? What about this, what about that...and off to the races...finally after a while he says, gotta go see patients (most of them via telemedicine)...so I said, great, I'm going for my morning walk...

And then went on a 10 mile bike ride with DH! It was so wonderful to get out into the sun and wind - and keep a nice distance from everyone we encountered out on the bike trail - lots of happy people and 'good mornings' all around...

And we're going out again soon this morning - I'm looking forward to getting out of the house! I've been inside for a week now - and I'm hoping to be able to avoid all stores and any other crowded situations for at least the next two weeks - my personal goal! I told DH that if we need something from the store - that we absolutely cannot live without, we'll try ordering it up online first and use the curbside pickup option. I haven't tried that before, but it sounds like a way to avoid being inside the store with other people and touching things that have been touched.

I'm hoping to be able to spend some more time onf the forum today to catch up with everyone and what's been going on with ya'll.

Have a great day everyone! See ya later :bighug:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I'm so happy to hear what all u did yesterday for urself!!!! And glad ur getting out today, I'm staying inside this weekend as I have been outside all week
    Have a great day Sue
    Luci, u be good girl

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

You look beautiful in your yellow/blue/green colours Luci!! :kiss:

I'm glad you and your DH are getting out and enjoying your bike rides!!

I ordered and picked up curbside for the first time this week, it worked out great and makes it much easier and safer for everyone.

Hope you all have a great weekend!! :):):)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on down to the lagoon Luci!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs today. Glad you got outside yesterday.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Sounds so good to go for a bike ride! Good for you!!:) ( maybe I'll try to get a bike when this mess is over)
    [​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.