3/22/19 Olive AMPS 134; +2=193; +5=160; +10=142; PMPS 180; +4=176; +6=111; +9.5=94 photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Caber 168

Those big snow patties from yesterday have become 4" of snow and still coming down pretty good. Stormtracker says up to 5" for higher elevations ( which we are) and tonight another 1" . We are already there, guess we are in for 6+ today. I'm suppose to work today. Maybe by the time I have to leave roads will be plowed.

Enough of that. Ollie is a nice blue this morning. She had another long poop last night (none yesterday). Then after getting out of box she sprinted across room. At least I will be home until +5 (if not all day) to keep her boosted if needed.

Kris & Teasel and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Beautiful start for Ollie today!
    We're supposed to see snow today as well but it shouldn't accumulate (at least we're really hoping it doesn't).

3. Olive & Paula

Picture of same view I posted yesterday.

The plow didn't make it up the mountain. I hear it's backing up alarms going off so it's backing down the road and honking its horn as it's coming down. Bad sign.

Attached Files:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Wow! That a lot of snow! I guess if the plow didn’t make it, you get to stay home with Olive today! Nice start Olive! Can you make Mama some pickles today?

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Olive. I hope she surfs safely today. That snow is beautiful. Be careful if you have to go out to work today.

6. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Ollie ! Spring yesterday and winter today... !!

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

It actually almost throws me off to see someone else getting hit with snow! I feel like we're usually in the thick of things. We've been having a nice and slow melting, and I really hope we're done with new snow. The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Stay safe today Paula! I hope Ollie stays safe for you today as well!

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Yay! Happy PooP day Ollie :p Happy POOP.gif

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We're supposed to get 12-18 inches of heavy, wet snow from this storm, which is supposed to last until noon tomorrow. It's just getting started and we already have 4 or 5 inches. Edward and I are supposed to lead a ski/snowshoe on Monday and we're worrying that the group won't be able to get our cars down the unplowed road to the parking area. And it will be tough breaking trail in this deep, wet snow.

Have a great weekend, Paula. Olive looks good.

11. Olive & Paula

It's nice to know she is in good numbers while I go to work (roads are clear) and this could be a blue PMPS tonight. But still......thought she would pickle today. Ah maybe while I'm at work but won't be able to verify it.

12. Olive & Paula

Gotta love celebrating poop.!!!!:joyful:

13. Olive & Paula

Hope you get out. This started last night but news only said accumulation from Thursday through Saturday morning. That's a long span and they didn't say who was getting what or when.

14. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

The snow looks so pretty! Of course it looks pretty because you have it (and I don't). :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:
    Drive carefully Paula!
    Good to see Olive having a nice blue cycle.

15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful pics! I love looking at pictures of snow - I don't want any though - that's why we escape to Florida...but it is beautiful in your photos :)

Glad Olive had a nice big poop...the things we celebrate on this forum, huh? :facepalm:

16. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for Olive! The snow looks pretty, but I am so over it. We just had a bit of sleet and tomorrow is going to be 55. :rolleyes:

17. Olive & Paula

Our weather says 39 tomorrow.

18. Olive & Paula

:cool::cool: .If only every cycle, everyday was like today I'd be one happy mama!!!