3/22 Jonesy AMPS 324 -2u; 314@+4; 343@+7; 335@+9; PMPS 380 2u; 340@ +4

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Darcy and Jonesy, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

Good morning,

Jonesy is in good spirits, a happy little chonk. He's still on the antibiotics for another couple weeks, just to ensure that major, looooong term infection in his jaw bone is killed off. I still don't quite understand why he's so high, then every few days he'll drop like a stone. But if this is all a good sign that he's healing, I'll take it :p

Have a lovely Sunday all! :bighug:

Darcy

Yesterday http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-21-jonesy-amps-347-2u-pmps-342-2u.227333/#post-2546429

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Jonesy is feeling good. I hope he comes down today. It looks like Jonesy is just being a bouncy kitty.

Darcy and Jonesy likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad to hear he is doing okay

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hope you can get a midcycle test today. It would be great to see what he's doing with this dose.

Have a wonderful day!

5. Darcy and Jonesy

ALL pink ALLL the time :banghead::arghh:

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Time for an increase. After 6 cycles you can increase on TR...shoot 2.25 tomorrow...let's hope that's a good dose for Jonesy! :)

7. Darcy and Jonesy

Well, to top things off . . . this evening he ate probably a 1/4 CUP of dry kibble :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Totally my fault :( My girl (both thyroid and kidney issues) is a skinny thing and I'm always trying to get her to eat. I keep the kibble in the bathroom and she gets it in there, with the door closed. But I left the door open . . .

She only eats tidbits at a time so when I see that half the bowl was gone, I knew who the culprit was. UGH!!!! I'm going to go give myself a face palm with a chair!

Tomorrow morning that 2.25 won't be an issue for me ;)

Thanks Sue!

8. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

If there's food that they aren't suppose to have... they find it!!! I should have bought shares in the baby latch company!! :rolleyes:

9. Darcy and Jonesy

LOL!!! Thank you Judy! I needed that ;)