3/23 Luci AMPS 244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-22-luci-amps-213.212242/#post-2352356

Luci was surfing away yesterday...and then a toe dip last night...I just never know what to expect from her. :DBut she certainly seems happy with herself. She purrs and gets up on the testing towel all by herself. I was telling her this morning that she's a good girl and should be happy to have that little tiny poke in her ear - since it's saving her life - and if I'd listened to that mean ole vet last year she wouldn't be with us today! She seemed to agree with me 100%. Yes, mama..now get that LB cleaned out...feed me...and make sure you've got the right amount of juice in that little syringe! I shall retire to the lanai now and listen to the night creatures.:cat:

Mama is going to the farmer's market this morning...then a little grocery shopping. DH will have the duty this morning...and then meeting my sister in laws for a visit to the Naples Art Show in downtown Naples...a nice show and a beautiful day for it - sunny and in the 70's. Looking forward to an outing - retail therapy anyone?:rolleyes:

Have a nice Caturday everyone...prayers and vines to those in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing yesterday. I hope Luci slides down and surfs safely today. Enjoy your time out with family.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a great day Sue, sounds like fun!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I’m glad your getting out for a bit of fun
    Good going yesterday Luci

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Luci knows what is best. Have fun in therapy!!!!! Lol.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member