? 3/24/18 - Luci - AMPS 288,2+181,4+99,5+103,7+67,8+42,8.5+58, 9+70,11+88,PMPS 158,2+184,4+189,6+190

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Condo 3-24-18

Not very impressive Luci...putting the patience pants on - again.

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Come down from there, Luci!

Hope she stops bouncing and bobbling and gets back to the lagoon soon. :cat:

3. Sue and Luci

So mom goes to the Art Show and DH isn't paying close enough attention - and she got below 50 :( So does this mean we have to reduce the dose back to 2 units tonight? This girl doesn't seem to want to visit anywhere near the lagoon at 2 units...I guess I should have passed on the Art Show and stayed home to watch my girl...

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I would take the reduction and then let Luci work on breaking the bounce before entertaining another increase. I feel she breaks a bounce 1-2 cycles after the increase. This is only my opinion.

5. Sue and Luci

Ok, I'm sure you have a better feel for all of this than I do...
    I also think maybe I'd better time my increases for when I'm going to be home anyway-I work from home so 98% of the weekdays I'm here anyway - weekends are the only chance for me to get out of the house for a while - DH agreed to stay home today and watch her - and he did try his best by feeding her MC food when she went to 67 - however he did not check on her again for over an hour - I would have been checking her hourly at the very least from 67 to where ever she was headed...lesson learned. Increasing on Friday is likely to be a visit to the lagoon on Saturday and/or Sunday - bad timing. Once she breaks this bounce hopefully it'll be well before the weekend - or I'll just have to stay home with her...
    At least her little body is getting a rest today - and some healing time in the green lagoon :) I'm happy about that!

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.