3/24 Claudio AMPS 192 PMPS 256

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan & Claudio, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

3-23-claudio-amps-144-pmps-301

At +3 this morning he's back up to 237.
    Maybe bouncing today from a low of 73 overnight.
    Should I continue with the schedule increase tomorrow ?

Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Remember to update the thread title with your BG readings throughout the day.

Yes, I think so. It may be that "hand holding" time you mentioned in your post yesterday when I mentioned shooting into the greens. We'll see.

You do want Claudio down into the greens more. Both mid-cycle and at pre-shot.

Susan & Claudio likes this.
  3. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Sorry, thought I only needed to add the testing BG readings in title if they were in the blues or lower.
    I did think that I should go ahead with the increase tomorrow. Wanted some opinions to make sure I wasn't making a mistake by doing so.
    Wish he didn't drop into the greens overnight. I get concerned and can't sleep. And I can't sleep all day like he does :(

Sonia & Leo and Deb & Wink like this.
  4. Deb & Wink

No, BG levels throughout the cycle are what folks that scan the message board are looking for. That quick scan of the thread title, alerts them to potential issues, and helps them to prioritize what threads to actually open and read.

5. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Okie -Dokie will do. Figured it wasn't necessary because except for yesterday, there hasn't been any issues.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  6. Deb & Wink

Well, you're getting to the point where they may be some lows you'd like help with. Hoping for that for Claudio, as scary as that may be for you Susan.

Get into the practice of updating the thread title now, so it comes automatically to mind when you do get a low number.

7. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Curious to see what the overnight brings.

Deb & Wink likes this.