3/24 Honey AMPS 444, +6 322, PMPS 377, +5.5 394

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie and Honey, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Honey is doing better: a lot of Yellows lately and some nice Blues with of course bouncing! I think you're planning a curve tomorrow; it's gonna give you a good picture of her day!

Julie and Honey likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It takes time. The ss does look better. Blues are starting to pop up now. Keep going.

4. Julie and Honey

Thanks. I may wait a couple more days for a curve since she is all over the place recently. I am still home during the day, so I can do a curve mid week. Was suggested if they are in big bounce induced swings may not get accurate numbers to know best dose to continue with. I am thinking if she keeps getting blues mid cycle pretty close to 150, I could probably hold the dose anyway?

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

If you're home this week, it's definetely better to wait for the bounce to clear before doing your curve. Are you testing for ketones regularly ? I can't give any advice for the dose, but if you're not sure just ask; an experienced member will help !

6. Julie and Honey

I checked a day or 2 ago and no ketones. I have been so exhausted the last few days I have missed her going to the litter box, I have to keep an eye on her and catch her in the act. Will try to check ketones again today, need to run to the store for more FF, she plowed through a case quicker than usual. She did get a little bowl of mommy’s roast chicken the last day or two as a treat, boy she gobbled that down in less than 30 seconds.

7. Julie and Honey

Any thoughts on her +6, still a lot higher than last couple days, but her AMPS today was higher too. Does this seem okay at this point? Was hoping today would continue the lower numbers.

Thanks

8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Julie. This is only the 2nd cycle since she started bouncing off the blue yesterday. A bounce can take 3 days or 6 cycles to clear. She'll come back down. This is when putting on a pair of patience pants comes in handy and the hardest part of this dance. Hang in there.

9. Julie and Honey

Thanks. I guess I am just keeping this dose for now and hopefully can do a curve when she calms down. Will see how it goes.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yes, I would hold for now until you can get a curve done after the bounce stops. When they are bouncing, the numbers bobble up and down and up and down. They level out more when the bounce has cleared. I suspect the curve will show that she will need more juice . But, until you get one, I would hold this dose.