3/24 Mandarin AMPS 282 / Walter AMBG 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

I have been back in Indiana for a week now and I am slowly starting to get back into swing of things. Between the time difference (Germany is 6 hours ahead) and having a super busy week at work, it's been exhausting.

Everyone did pretty well for my pet-sitter. Emma, my little foster dog who had vestibular syndrome, is almost back to normal. You can still see a little bit of a head tilt, but she has a great appetite and is back to walking 2 miles every day.

Walter is doing AWESOME. His Glucose levels are looking great and he is enjoying life at the falls.

Unfortunately, Mandarin is showing no signs of wanting to work the juice. I should have probably started him on a higher dose... but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. I'll just keep increasing every 3 days.

I have glanced at a few condos while I was out of town, but I definitely have some catching up to do.

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad your back and all is well (ignore my question on my post) saw that first.

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy that the boys are well and Emma is improving! You can also ignore my questions on my post, I too saw that first!

4. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Christina
    check your email - I have some donations for Pet Refuge to get to you

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome back. I hope you had a good trip. I'm glad the furbabies did well with the petsitter. I'm glad Emma is doing better. Mandarin will eventually get back on track. Just keep increasing per the protocol.

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Welcome home! Hope your Germany trip was fun.

Work the increase Mandarin! Walter looks great and good to hear that Emma is coming along.