3/25 Logan AMPS 377, +6.5 295, PMPS 347, +3 276

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10081

Ouch...much higher AMPS today. Logan is still eating well w/o the stimulant on board! He ate in the dining room/kitchen this morning but then retreated to his safe place, which is where he was when I left for work. DH2B will go home at lunch to test/feed. Hoping he'll come down!

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 3/25 Logan AMPS 377

I haven't had coffee yet, and at first I read that as "DH2" and I thought, wow, some people have really interesting lives. :D :D

Hope Logan comes back down to where we know he can be, but it is great that he is eating well on his own.

3. Kelly & Logan

That's hilarious. I don't think I could handle a second one! They're like children, after all! :lol:

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay, the closet eater has come out of the closet to eat.
    Forget the high pink AMPS for now. The eating and happy
    is such great news!!!!

Kelly, children are easier than husbands so one is enough :lol: :lol:
    but your DH2B is awsome for how he takes care of Logan.
    Going home at lunch to test a cat. True devotion to you and the gang.
    Give him some extra big hugs from us.

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I think I would consider adding a DH-2 if he would come home to test and feed my cat. :lol:

So glad Logan is eating well and I hope for a little dropage in numbers. (ooh, now I'm making up words.)

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

"Dropage" is a good one CD...I like it!!! We need more DROPAGE Logan!! That pink bow is getting old and ragged on you Boy ohmygod_smile
    Raja is sitting here giving Logan's picture the hairy eyeball....she is smitten. She casually asked me when the next party will be (transparent little kitty...she loves to sit next to Logan and monitor his behavior at all the parties....wink-wink!)
    SO glad he is eating well...
    And wasn't it DH2B that spent some nights on the living room floor with you not too long ago? Uh...you know what I mean. That didn't come out right... :lol: I MEANT when you were sleeping on the floor all night near Logan...remember? Yup, he sounds like a keeper to me! :mrgreen:

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Woohoo, it's getting racy in here... all the living room floor talk. Heh, heh!! :lol:

8. Kelly & Logan

Re: 3/25 Logan AMPS 377, +6.5 295

How did this condo get x-rated?! :lol:

Verra nice drop for Mr Logan! Maybe he was higher this morning b/c he dropped last night...that's what we'll go with, anyway. :mrgreen: He ate a whole can of various FF flavors...the boy likes variety.

Yes, DH2B is very good to help with Logan. He's known from the very beginning that my kitties will come first! And he's come to love them very much, too. I'm very thankful for that and the fact that he helps out so much. It takes a team to keep up with our zoo of five. We both joke that we're stuck together no matter what b/c neither of us can handle all five on their own! :lol:

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL your condo gave me a laugh this morning! Nice to see he is eating better and yay for yellows!!!!

10. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

How right you are about having to work as a team. I have had youngerson's help recently, more in that he's taking up slack in other areas while I focus on Tugger, and very very soon hubby will be home for good and I am planing to shove 85% of everything on him for the next 12 months or his next deployment, whichever comes first.

*ahem* sorry bout that, I am tired and his parents are coming to visit this weekend and he's not here. I adore his parents, but I'd really rather just sleep right now. Instead I am trying to de-fur a house owned by five cats and a great dane. :lol:

11. Kelly & Logan

Ugh - sorry about the unwanted visit. I completely understand! It's not that you don't love them, you're just tired. These days, I will choose sleep over everything else! Good luck de-furring the house! That is a battle I lose every day!

12. Marvie and Tugger

Seriously. There is no real defurring. I find cat hair in the most unlikely places. I've given up being surprised lol. MIL is allergic. She can breath their air, she just can't touch them. She says it's only them or oils in their skin/fur, not what they leave around... but I don't think she's ever been exposed to so many at one time before. Not really trying to rush her to the ER if she's wrong yanno? One room finished and all the others at least partially done. If I finish one more today I plan to quit till tomorrow. :coffee:

13. Kelly & Logan

It's amazing where you can find the fur! My MIL to be doesn't ever visit even though she's only an hour or so away. She HATES animals! So, our place is like pure hell to her. My parents adore my fur babies, though, b/c they know how much I love them. They bring them presents when they come to visit. When we visit them, Niam (one of the dogs) takes over my dad's recliner. If my dad sits in it, Niam will just sit and stare at him until he gets up. Hilarious... I tell him not to give in to Niam, but he doesn't listen! Grandparents! :lol:

DH2B just emailed me to let me know that he heard Logan in the bedroom "talking" but the other cats were in the living room with him. So, he peeked around the corner and saw Logan talking smack to his pet stairs while kicking the crap out of them! Hilarious...awesome to see some of the old Loganisms!

14. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What an amazingly condo today.
    We got yellow. We got canoodling on the
    Floor and we have Logan talking to stairs.
    The best is DH2B emailing you that Logan
    Is talking. Can you imagine when you have a non
    Fur baby.

ETA: for spelling. sorry. on bb :)

15. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

"Talking smack to his pet stairs" made me about shoot pop out of my nose! At least he's beating up on inanimate objects and not other kitties. :) Glad to hear he is eating and happy.

16. Marvie and Tugger

I wonder what those stairs did to Logan? I laughed at that though. Because I came home to find the bag of freeze dried chicken treats on the kitchen floor. Almost empty. With tiny little kitty teeth holes in it. Tux was trying to bury the evidence, BB is slinking around, they're all skittish. Tugger is just lounging on the bed though. Either he had no part on the theft or he's very good at looking like he hasn't moved a muscle since I left the house ;) Boomer is crying, he tattled on the cats. Probably so he wouldn't get blamed! They're all acting like I went all crazy on them over it but all I could do was laugh.

17. Kelly & Logan

Re: 3/25 Logan AMPS 377, +6.5 295, PMPS 347

Back up a bit, but eating and feeling pretty well, overall. Will try to get a spot check in tonight before bedtime. The leukeran arrived today. I think we'll start it on Saturday morning when someone is here to keep an eye on him.

18. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/25 Logan AMPS 377, +6.5 295, +PMPS 347

What a great condo today. I'm smiling!

What did those stairs do to Logan?

19. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Stairs. Now that's something I'll have to consider!

Stu

20. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

What a great condo to read today! So many things to laugh about and I love picturing Logan kicking the heck out of those evil pet stairs! And wait, there was some yellow today! Yay!

21. Kelly & Logan

Very happy with that +3 of 276.

The pet stairs were a life saver when Logan tore his ACL. He couldn't jump on the bed for a very long time so we had to find a way for him to get up and down on his own. All of the pets love them. Logan is the only one that kicks the crap out of them. He gets very angry with inanimate objects sometimes. :lol: He loves to kick things. It makes me very happy to see him kicking things again!

22. Marvie and Tugger

That's still funny to me =) I'm happy your boy is playing and kicking things =) Mojo for a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.