3/26 Boomer PM - 144, +3 - 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Mornin' LL-

Everything's pretty much status quo in my condo. Boo seems good. I weighed him last night on my digital scale and he weighs exactly 9lbs. He's a lean kid at a really good weight. He's been a little heavier formerly when he ate HC foods with gravy and had kitty crack treats all day long. He'd look good in a kitty Speedo. :lol:

Last night (date night :roll: ) me and the BF took trips to PetSmart and WalMart! Woohoo! I got all kinds of lcw and a brand new package of ReliOn test strips at WalMart. He got beef and chicken jerky snacks for his drooler. Exciting stuff!

As I was walking out the door this morning I was shocked and dismayed to see it SNOWING! :eek: It was the wet kind and it hasn't amounted to anything, so that's good.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Boomer AM - 115

kitty speedo :lol: that is to funny!

Nice numbers today boomer .. :D

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Isn't it amazing how our lives have revolved around our kitties -- date night is exploring new and exciting brands of kitty food and buying strips!

I commiserate about the snow. We had a couple of days in the 60s and it snowed all day on Saturday. Ugh!

4. Traci and Boomer

PM number= 143

His numbers have been creeping up slowly. Should I consider a dose increase back up to .25 so I can get more green - OR - is this too aggressive? Should I be okay with the blue numbers? What is the healthiest for him?

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/26 Boomer PM - 144 - need dose help

will you be able to get some mid-cycle checks this weekend? I'd rather see those before suggesting a dose increase. He had a 58 a few days ago (and that was a drop from blue) so that could be happening more than you know.

6. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pretty dreamy date night to me!! Can't think of much I would rather do other then make a list, send the guy out, and stay home to cuddle with kitties.. but I guess that's not very "together-ish".

7. Traci and Boomer

Hi Libby-

Yes, I will do my darndest to get some mid cycles this weekend. You're right - I don't know what he's doing most of the time. I've been spending a lot of my time on the weekends over BF's house because his doggie is terminal.

8. Traci and Boomer

Hi Dawn-

Oh no! You misread. I didn't make a list and send him off to the store - I went with him. It wouldn't be a "date" if we weren't together. Come on now girl! We've turned into the "errand couple". That's what we do together SO MUCH. It's because of our pets. He's crazier than I am. :lol:

9. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Actually I read right.. I just forgot the words "But I" before my can't.. ah well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.