3/26 Magnolia PMPS 66, +3 46, +4 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Magnolia has been doing great. All P's are purrfect. She's been furry and purry and lovey. Her appetite has been mostly good, I'm still getting used to the decreased appetite since she has become regulated.

I changed up her decreases and tried a fat 2 rather than decreasing the full .25 to a regular 2. The high(er) AMPS she'd had made me think she needed a bit more help. She was on the fat 2 dose for 6 cycles before earning another decrease last night. And I decreased her to the regular 2 this morning. But is it possible this increment change changed something else with her? I know her shed could still be emptying...but she's been really low all day and I'm wondering if I should decrease a bit more for tonights dose. And would I go to a skinny 2 or to 1.75? How do we keep all this stuff straight?

I had jury duty all week and DH has been taking care of the daytime checks, he is still getting the hang of it. If only he would read my little how-to...

Any thoughts are appreciated. Who knows...she'll probably go high for PMPS...just because I posted these questions all serious like.

Last Post

Today's Recap:
    AMPS 67
    +2 49
    +3 76
    +6 51
    +7 66
    +9 63

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Magnolia AMPS 67, pm dose question

Did you need to feed any of those numbers to bring her up?

ETA: Never mind I see you had to feed HC at the +2.
    I think you should have gone for the full 0.25u reduction. You can always add a drop back in if you need too.
    Check out that very green spread sheet. :razz: Be aware that going down the dose ladder can be faster than going up it.

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Thanks D. I guess I should have added the HC to my post. She got HC at +3 and +6.

4. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Hi-

Just dropped by to say I LOVE Magnolia's ring around her muzzle.
    Aren't the orange one's the BEST??!!

And I'm with ya'.. these micro-increments are IMPOSSIBLE, YES?... drip drop fat skinny, hair smidge..I know some actually weigh theirs.
    I just obsess and then remain uncertain...my preferred method.

Ya'll are doing SO GREAT!

b& H

5. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

It does help but you had it in your spreadsheet which is important.

6. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I dont know what she is doing, but I think I'm going to go to 1.75 tomorrow. The measurements are nutty, yes. I don't weigh them...but I use drops as the measure for the .25s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.