3/26 Moonie AMPS 254,PMPS 221 +4~155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL--OUCH!! :sad: that's not a Moonie number, but guess she's still bouncing from yesterdays 50-I hope.
    Had a quiet morning, and she walked ok from the bedroom into rest of the house-She always rests a bit after walking about 10 steps since dx..
    Hope the new methyl B12 will help some, I dont expect miracles, & I'll be taking her to vet next Wed..I would like his input & maybe some meds for pain or arthritis..
    Hope you all have a beautiful Friday---
    Snowflakes to Jill & Alex--please keep them coming!!
    yesterdays condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10186

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Moonie AMPS 254

THERE you are!!! Been looking for you kids! :mrgreen:
    That is a little high for Moonie...you know, fll_moon is on Tuesday....can it be influencing them yet? Ugh!
    Wonder what the March Moon is called....brb...
    "Seed Moon, the Moon of Winds, the Plow Moon, the Sap Moon, the Moon of the Four Winds and the Worm Moon."
    Sap Moon, eh? Yeah, I feel like a real SAP! :roll:

Raja & Shadow will be having an Open House for that day....I love their Full Moon celebrations!
    Just can't believe they are feeling its effect so early...who knows anymore, right? :lol:

3. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Moonie - why you giving your mama this higher number? Yellow is not your color, I think you look much better in green. Roni, I have adaquan injections to start - I'll let you know if it seems to help Tuscany's arthritis....

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What's up with the kitties today besides the numbers???
    Everywhere I stop my eyes are what? Am I in the right place?
    Did someone snatch up Max's friends overnight and left some replacement kitties.

Come on Miss Moonie. Yellow was so last year's color.
    The prize id for the lower numbers, not the higher ones okay!!!

Glad to hear the walking is improved and she seems to be feeling better.
    Have a great day.

5. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/26 Moonie AMPS 254,+3~166

Just watched her & some improvement in her walking--Relion meter said 166, & accucheck said 190 at +3--Wonder which is right???
    Going out for a bit--Glad she's going down...Thanks for all your good wishes! be back real soon

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Roni & Moonie)))
    Stoppin thru to check on you two... full of well wishes too. I hope Moonie gets to feeling no less than the very best very soon! Happy Furbaby Friday to you both! :YMHUG:

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Moonie! Sorry I'm a little late in visiting you today, but that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about you! I hope your legs are getting better and I'll see you tomorrow.
    Stu

8. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Aw, Moonie and her little legs. Is it worse in the morning, typically?

I hope you two had a nice day today. I'm interested in hearing how the vet visit goes, what can be done to help her pain.

cat_pet_icon

9. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/26 Moonie AMPS 254,PMPS 221,+4~155

Evening--I went all over the place today buying stuff for the holiday monday! Oy! why did I invite 9 peeps to my house??
    Am I crazy??
    especially now that Moonie's legs arent so great--I've been out a bit, which gives Moonie time to sleep & rest--Hoping that she feels better--
    I am really so worried!!--Looked at some cat steps--30"tall,15"wide,23" deep--Hoping that she could maybe get up to the napper from there-also $109!!
    Oh well, anything for her.....
    Going tomorrow day to see my great nieces, 1 and 3 yrs, in Conn.--I am excited!!
    Sunday off to a cousin(vet tech will give Moonie her shot & feed)--So Moonie will have much down time..
    I fell asleep the minute I looked at the TV :lol: :lol: :lol: -And off I go now-
    Have good dreams, well being & a restful sleepus!! Ni ni LL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.