3/26 Six's PMPS 162 +3 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

AMPS 92

His PMPS is my fault again. I am kicking myself...I left out the dry food bowl on the back table again. I had a 2 hour delay this morning because we had some snow last night. I went back to bed after his shot for some much needed sleep and then was rushing to leave and grrrr.....I forgot. I even came back into the house to make sure I turned off the toaster oven.

I know he will sort himself out, I'm just frustrated at me.

I wish I could do away with the dry food, but I have one civie that won't completely transition to wet and one who is older and has to maintain her weight. When we tried all wet she quickly dropped weight.

Thanks for listening to my vent at myself.

BTW, Six is doing just fine. He even winked and thanked me for leaving the dry food bowl out. Punk.

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10158

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Six's PMPS 162

I bet he thanked you for that dry food.
    I will have to tel Max he must speak to Six about not eating it.
    Oh well. Boys will be boys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Six is doing so well. This too shall pass.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Aw, it's okay. Like you said, "he'll sort himself out".

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Is that a Bonanza for Six or what ? LOLOLOL He hangs out by that table all the time now, right? Well, we laughed the other day about him being there all the time, but WHO is laughing NOW? Can you just imagine a kitty who looks at dry food and stops ...I am not supposed to eat that so I won't....LOLOLOLOL
    You really made his day....that will keep him living in HOPE for a long time. :lol:

5. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Thanks goodness for insulin! Look at that drop.

Well, Six wasn't on in his new spot when I arrived home so I had some hope the man didn't eat any food. But he wasn't acting hungry around dinner time so that hope quickly faded. :lol:

We went out to see a home a friend is thinking of buying after his shot tonight and when we arrived back, guess who was in his new spot? I bet that punk was looking for dry food.

I'm better now. Thanks for making me laugh and feel better about the situation LL friends!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I bet he gave a good burp after eating all that dry stuff! (Glad he didn't get the hiccups, too!)

You might want to check at +4 and see where he's going with those numbers!!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Six! I like dry food, too. I'm allowed to have 5 or 6 EVO kibbles a day. It's better than nothing!

Stu

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Amy.
    Now you have gone and done it!!!
    Max just gave me a 50 at +3.
    I will have to speak to Six myself and see what these 2 are up to.

And BTW, all dry food that was in this house, bags of it, were donated to a shelter.
    So Max cannot get to it.
    Besides, Max is served in bed. He does not look for food. :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.