3/26 Stu AMPS 311, +6 51, +9 75, PMPS 127, +4 117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?p=100214#p100214

Good Friday morning,
    After a wild day yesterday Stu has bounced (306 last night at PMPS +4, and now 311 at AMPS)!! Maybe it was a mistake to reduce his dose, but I shot the new dose (2.25 units) this morning just to see what will happen today. Mr. Cat is full of energy this morning. Played vigorously with his toys. Went outside for his morning patrol but didn't want to stay out long since it is 15 degrees here this morning (forecast is for 5 below Zero tonight!). Yesterday he ate some brown weeds and in the evening vomited a huge hairball on an afghan my Grandma had made in the 1930s! No harm done, however. He sure does like those weeds! (This morning they are frozen.) Stu wants to thank all his friends for watching out for him during yesterday's roller coaster.
    Everyone have a great Friday,
    Ella & Stu

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Stu AMPS 311

Good job sticking with the reduced dose. Bounces can take awhile to clear out. Bet you are back to nice numbers real soon.

Attached Files:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Stu and his brown weeks...oh my! My two are enjoying the fresh greens sprouted cat grass...but it doesn't stay with them very long, if you get my drift. Yuck! I gasped in horror when I read about your Grandmother's afghan....and then sighed from relief when you said there was no harm done. Whew....
    SOooooo, will Stu be dancing at Donovan's OTJ party today? My two are already there and plan to spend the entire day partying!
    We are going to have to celebrate the fll_moon Full Moon this coming Tuesday...guess Raja & Shadow will be hosting ...might as well go with it and howl at the craziness....hope Stu will be available that night....

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Yea for a dosecrease for Stu! I'm sure this new dose will work for the Stu-meister. I'm telling you, Mr. Stu likes to bounce, huh. Well, I hope it's not a long bounce and he comes down nicely for you.
    Maybe some day Mr. Stu will get the idea that brown grass is not as tasty as that nice green grass. I wish they made a grass that wouldn't be deposited in the house, don't you?
    I hope you and Stu have a nice day...see ya at Donovan's party!!

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey STU!! Hey Ella--Hope the dose crease works, but remember it takes 6 cycles for a new dose to show any progress--
    Also, a rebound can take up to 72 hours to clear...Mr. Stu, we love you in nice blues & greens, so please try to make us happy for you today!! dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat Have a great Friday!! And Stop eating those ugly brown thingys--Copper eats lucky bamboo plants, so at least he's having lucky pukus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Stu AMPS 311, +3 157, +6 51, +9 75

Sometimes I just love getting to condo's later in the day. Look at those numbers for Mr. Stu
    AND a very busy playful kitty.

Second guessing that decrease Ella? :D

Stu cleared that rebound pretty quickly today.

Hey, I might head down to plattsburgh next weekend to stock up. What was that other pet store you fund?

7. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Stu AMPS 311, +3 157, +6 51, +9 75

Stu has been busy. Guess he took the express back from RBC.
    Great work out in liver training.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/26 Stu AMPS 311, +6 51, +9 75, PMPS 127

Stu is cooking on all 4 burners after his AMPS! No second-guessing! Shot the 2.25 this evening. Wow!

P.S. to Randi: I wrote the info. in your condo.

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It will be interesting to see what Stu does tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.