3.27 Frankie PM PS 368 +2 345 +4 1/2 237 +6 213

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jay, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay Member

Blech....

Friskies & Chicken Entree...is a no go, I got nasty looks from the two of them.
    "How can you feed us this stuff, dude" :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10339

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 3.27 Frankie PM PS 368 +2 345

Hi Jay,
    Sorry about the numbers today. Always happens that way...they are high when you are home to catch the low! :roll:

I noticed in an earlier condo you mentioned something about your cats getting EVO kibble? Im the last one to get on your case about it, because my Latte...who is pretty much nearing her end gets kibble. Its not ideal, as Im sure you know. BUt sometimes its that or nothing. And that is better than nothing.

However, just a reminder when numbers are wacky (like maybe today?), it may not have to do with the dose, but the kibble. For Latte, it will often raise her BG's w/in 4-5hrs and stick around for a few hours after.

Just a thought, and possibly another reason when you see those crappus numbers.

3. Jay

Jay Member

It could very well be the be the Evo, those times that he has been much lower, he has had some Evo (just enough for me to get his head into the bowl, less then a palm full)

Its 8% carbs, which is in comparison high compared to the wet.

But some food is better then none.

I think maybe their caloric intake need, has decreased. Not sure, but they're like me gettng older.

Jay

4. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

Hi jay --

you have 2 threads open for today . It sooo helps if you stick to one a day and just keep adding your updates to the one "condo"

thanks !!

here is the link to Jay's am thread :

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopi ... =9&t=10339

5. Jay

Jay Member

big drop in 2/12 hours (ok I was late on the test)

I guess I didnt miss tonite as I did this morning,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.