3/27 Ozzy AMPS 364 +2.5 229 PMPS 174 +2.15 250 +4 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ozzy Pawzbourne, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Forgot to reduce Ozzy again this morning. He earned a reduction 2 cycles ago! Was so tired and sleepy when I woke up that I totally just forgot. :oops::oops::facepalm: We did start him on the reduced dose tonight.

Ozzy had a pretty good cycle last night. He started green and then was on a slow bounce up (still blue @ +5) but we woke up to a stinky pink. Today Ozzy had a pretty dramatic drop from his AMPS to +2.5 and Hubby was able to catch that test but we could not monitor the rest of the cycle so we have no idea how low he dropped. Started tonight at a pretty 174 though and a reduced dose to .5U.

I'm curious to see what's going to happen with Ozzy over the next few weeks. This is his second time coming down the dosing scale. Since starting Lantus, Ozzy went as has high as 1.25 units, came down the dosing scale incrementally to .5, worked his way back up to 1U, and then again incrementally back down to .5u.

Ozzy- It's your move. What's next? How about we take one more step down to .25 and start going in the right direction little guy? I promise you'll love it and feel better! :bighug::cat:

I have zero expectations at this point. I admit, FD has defeated any expectations I could ever have. From now on, I just work here and do whatever it is that Ozzy says he needs. :woot::woot:

untitled55.png

Taffysmama likes this.
  2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:sending hugs and prayers for encouragement, Jo. Believing with you for Ozzy's success . You are deserving of all good things :bighug::bighug:

3. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Thanks Beth! I so appreciate all your encouragement and support. You are like the sun shining on my daily condo! :kiss::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  4. Ozzy Pawzbourne

I think Ozzy may be on another bounce tonight. His numbers are wierd this PM. We don't know how low he went this afternoon but he did have a substantial drop at +2.5 on his AM cycle so I suppose it's possible he went low again this afternoon, especially since we had not given him the reduced dose.

Don't think we gave a fur shot. Ozzy takes his insulin like a little champ and will sit back and wait for it and go right back to eating. Who knows....

I do know that with a 303 at +4- I am getting some zzzzzzsss..

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like Ozzy is being bouncy. I hope he settles into the new dose. You do a great job taking care of him.

Beth 73 and Ozzy Pawzbourne like this.
  6. Ozzy Pawzbourne

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Taffysmama

Taffysmama Well-Known Member

Bouncy over here, too.

9. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

What?! Teasel's not alone? Just kidding ... I know there are a lot of us tearing our hair out on a regular basis. :confused::)

Ozzy Pawzbourne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.